We are looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code to work with us on some very exciting projects for our client-partners. You would work on projects in domains including FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, Insurance, Hospitality, Travel, Real Estate and Marketing. You would work with a team lead by technology experts with over 15 years of experience. You would be a part of a team which believes in teaching and learning.
- Proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Solid understanding of OOP and database concepts.
- Passion for writing simple, clean, efficient code.
- Experience developing loosely coupled systems(micro-services).
- Self-directed and meeting fast deadlines.
- Highly motivated to keep customer and team happy.
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Git and Git Workflow.
- Very good verbal and written communication skill.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architect next generation of applications.
- Write clean, well designed and efficient code by following industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the applications.
- Train, Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Self and peer code reviews.
Additionally desired skills
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, RDS, Lamda etc).
- Experience with React/Vue/Angular/ES6 or alike front-end JS frameworks.
- Experience with Sinatra/MongoDB/dry-rb.
- Writing Automated Tests (TDD) preferably RSpec.
- Experience working with scalable applications.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject.
Why Tntra is the right place to work for you?
- Appreciation for your work.
- Good relationships with colleagues.
- Company's financial stability.
- Learning & career development.
- Job security.
- Attractive salary.
- Company values.
- Job training along with soft skills training.
- Domain Exposure.
Perks & Benefits of joining Tntra
- 5 Days work week.
- Group Team outings.
- Festival & Event celebrations.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- Yearly Appraisal.
- Maternity Leave.