We are looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code to work with us on some very exciting projects for our client-partners. You would work on projects in domains including FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, Insurance, Hospitality, Travel, Real Estate and Marketing. You would work with a team led by technology experts with over 15 years of experience. You would be a part of a team which believes in teaching and learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Rest API, Microservices
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
Why Tntra is the right place to work for you?
- Appreciation for your work.
- Good relationships with colleagues.
- Company's financial stability.
- Learning & career development.
- Job security.
- Attractive salary.
- Company values.
- Job training along with soft skills training.
- Domain Exposure.
Perks & Benefits of joining Tntra
- 5 Days work week.
- Group Team outings.
- Festival & Event celebrations.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- Yearly Appraisal.
- Maternity Leave.