We are looking for someone with a passion for engineering and technologies. You would work with us on some very exciting projects for our client-partners. You would work on projects in domains including FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, IoT, New Economy, and Supply Chain. You would work with a team of technology experts with over 15 years of experience. You would be a part of a team which believes in teaching and learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Determine work schedules and prepare work schedule
- Delegate tasks to achieve periodic goals
- Identify risk in advance and prepare contingency plans
- Liaison with team members from other teams
- Reporting and giving presentations to stakeholders
- Minimum 6+ years of experience working on
- Bachelor's degree in computers/ Information Technology, with required certifications
- Relevant management experience and certifications
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Sound knowledge of the best programming, code design, and architecture practices
- Ability to write high-quality code and support the team in overcoming technical challenges
- Timely and quality project deliverables, status updates, etc.
- People management
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject.