We are looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code to work with us on some very exciting projects for our client-partners. You would work on projects in domains including FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, IoT, New Economy, and Supply Chain. You would work with a team led by technology experts with over 15 years of experience. You would be a part of a team which believes in teaching and learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing highly responsive UI
- Improving front-end performance
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Discussing user interface ideas and applications with the development team
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working on React
- Bachelor's degree in computers/ Information Technology, with required certifications
- Knowledge of React tools such as React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, and more
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- ReactJS, NodeJS, VueJS
- ES 5/6
- HTML, CSS
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject.
Why Tntra is the right place to work for you?
- Appreciation for your work.
- Good relationships with colleagues.
- Company's financial stability.
- Learning & career development.
- Job security.
- Attractive salary.
- Company values.
- Job training along with soft skills training.
- Domain Exposure.
Perks & Benefits of joining Tntra
- 5 Days work week.
- Group Team outings.
- Festival & Event celebrations.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- Yearly Appraisal.
- Maternity Leave.
- Yoga / Wellness Programs.